Description: HEM Black Currant Reed Diffuser gives the typical fruity floral blend smell. The aroma disperses in a warm and consistent manner. It is a perfect fragrance to feel creative. Reed Diffusers work on basic principles of capillary action. When porous reeds are partially immersed in a bottle of diffuser oil, the fragrance travels up the reeds and permeates the room. Diffuser oils release their full aroma due to cold diffusion. No fire, no ash, truly maintenance-free.
Fragrance: Black Current
MRP: Rs. 399/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Net Quantity: 1 glass bottle with 40ml Reed Diffuser Oil and 5 reed sticks
1) Read the Safety information carefully before use. Remove the glass bottle from the packet.
2) Insert the reed sticks into the pre-filled glass bottle. The number of reed sticks used can be varied depending on the intensity of fragrance and size of the room.
3) For a spacious room, use 5 reed sticks and for a small room use 4 reed sticks. The fragrance will emanate through the reed sticks due to the capillary action.
4) Periodically, reverse the ends of the reeds in the bottle for better diffusion of the fragrance.
5) When not in use, keep the reed sticks in a closed pouch and close the glass bottle's mouth. Use fresh reeds every time you refill the bottle with diffuser oil.
Usage Care: Keep out of reach of children. Products contain parts that may pose a choking hazard, Eye and skin irritant. Prolonged or frequent skin contact may cause an allergic reaction. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Do not ingest. Keep container tightly closed and sealed until ready use. Store in cool and dry place.
Other Varieties: There are many choices and types of Reed Diffusers available