- Description: Eucalyptus Essential Oil, also known as ‘Nilgiri Tel’ has a far-reaching effect on our overall wellbeing, the oils use range from clearing the respiratory tract to healing ulcers. Its invigorating aroma helps to promote feelings of relaxation and clear breathing.
- Fragrance: Eucalyptus
- MRP: Rs. 399 /-
- Content: 10ml Eucalyptus Essential Oil in dark Amber Glass Bottle in Individual Carton pack
Dimensions: 11.1 x 6.1 x 3.5 cm
- Usage Method: Always dilute before any use. Enjoy the benefits of pure essential oil by aromatherapy, for massage or in your bath, or in a diffuser. For massage, to dilute we recommend 5 drops of essential oil to be blended with 10ml of base oil. For bath, diffuser, oil burner, vaporizer - mix 5 drops of essential oil in required water quantity.
- Usage care: Adjust the fragrance intensity as per your choice by using more or fewer drops. Do not use for medicinal purposes, on open wounds, to reduce pains related to fractures or serious wounds, for oral consumption, in cooking, or if allergic.
- Allergy testing: For persons prone to allergies, it is always recommended to test for allergy by first using the essential oil fragrance for about 10-15 minutes as a fragrance or do a patch test. Always opt for essential oils one is not allergic to. There are many choices and types of essential oil available
- Storage: It is always recommended to store your oils in cool and dry places and away from sources of inflammation.